Many pitchers complain that their arm gets sore after pitching, and it can cause a lot of stress and anxiety. It can be difficult to know if soreness in different parts of the arm is normal, or it means that an injury may be present or cropping up. Learn about soreness and what it means in this short video below.
Watch: Is It Okay If My Arm Gets Sore After Pitching?
Soreness is a normal part of being a baseball player…until it isn’t. Depending on the part of the arm, how much throwing a player has done, and his workload, soreness could be nothing to worry about, or a major cause for concern…
Learn How to Be a Great Pitching Coach in My Free Workshop
A Free Workshop for Pitching Coaches and Caring Parents
In this free course you’ll learn:
- Pitch count guidelines and how to safely utilize pitchers
- The best terminology to get relievers ready to enter a game
- What you’re doing wrong when preparing pitchers to start a game
- How to structure a great pregame routine
- More Strategies for having productive mound visits
- Much more!
Sign up Today – It’s Free and You’ll Learn a Ton
Thanks for reading and let me know if this article helped you! – Dan Blewett