In this episode I give an update on how my season coaching has gone giving ZERO signs from third base. We don’t use the bunt sign, steal sign, hit-and-run…any of them. How has this worked? I also elaborate on excuses that players make and the standard players are held to in playing or sitting out due to injury or other factors. Lastly, I discuss routines and why they’re so important.
Want to sponsor the show and my work, AND get free stuff? Go here: https://www.patreon.com/dearbaseballgods
Buy the shirt I’m wearing in this episode: https://www.gumroad.com/coachdanblewett
Listen as I discuss burnout, life balance, motivation and the idea that family comes first.
Buy my book: Pitching Isn’t Complicated: https://amzn.to/2Kdon9G
My second book, Dear Baseball Gods, is in editing – stay tuned!
Check out my premium online pitching and softball courses: http://courses.danblewett.com
Check out the video version of this podcast: https://youtu.be/F_6SKBe0hLo
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/dblewett20?sub_confirmation=1 download my free
Follow me on Social Media:
Official website: https://danblewett.com
My Reading List of Great Books: http://pinterest.com/coachdanblewett/boards/100-books-in-a-year/
I have numerous free ebooks and courses. Sign up for one and you’ll get access to all of them.
- 10 Softball Throwing Mistakes ebook: https://danblewett.com/ten-softball-throwing-mistakes/
- Common errors softball players makes, complete with drills and tips.
- How To Throw a Hammer Curveball ebook: https://danblewett.com/curveball
- Everything you need to know about the grip, hand action, physics, troubleshooting and more.
- How To Throw a Filthy Changeup Email Course: https://danblewett.com/changeup
- Start to finish – I’ll teach you a sinking, running changeup.
- Ace of the Staff Lite Online Course: https://courses.danblewett.com/p/ace-of-the-staff-lite
- My premier online course reduced into a free version. It’s all mental training and strategy for advanced pitchers who are physically nearing the top of their game.
Dan Blewett is a former pro pitcher who overcame Tommy John surgery twice, earning All-Star selections after both of them. He owns Warbird Training Academy in Normal, Illinois and has dedicated his life to helping young ballplayers stay healthy, avoid his mistakes and increase their baseball IQ faster than they could on their own.